Topomaster’s mechanical design department delivers design and detail engineering of static and rotating equipment, packages, and HVAC for oil and gas, refinery, petrochemical, chemical, offshore, power plant, utility, and pharmaceutical industries.
We have worked with static equipment including pressure vessels, shell and tube heat exchangers, towers, reactors, condensers, and evaporators as well as rotating equipment such as Pumps and Compressors.
Our team is familiar various international codes and standards like ASME Section VIII Div-1and Div-2, BS PD5500, EN13445, TEMA, and API as well as wind and seismic analysis to IBC, UBC, ASCE, and NBC. Common detail engineering documents include:
- Mechanical data sheet preparation
- Preparation of general arrangement drawings
- Technical clarifications during contract finalization
- Providing civil loading details for equipment
- Final mechanical design verification of compliance with international codes
- Strength calculations by using in-house programs / PVELITE / COMPRESS
- Detailed manufacturing drawings
- Preparation of bill of materials
- Specifications for raw materials
- Purchase specifications for brought out items
- Heat load calculations
- Design/ selection of equipment
- Design of ducts according to SMACNA, DW standards
- General arrangement drawings
- Duct fabrication drawings
- Duct support drawings
- Material take off
Our engineers have expertise in related activities such as review of design analysis, review of contractor design documents and drawings, and project coordination.